
Ok so it has been hitting me hard lately that tiff is 6 hours away from me!!! Tiffany and I have always been best friends growing up..she has always been there for me when i need here!! When she got married about 2 months ago it was so hard for me to watch her pack all of her clothes that i use to wear! haha (tiff if you are missing some things its because i hid them before you left) hahaha...i have always looked up to tiff in many ways and i found this poem and it made me think about her!!!
I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU SOOO MUCH TIFF!!!
For my Big Sister
When we were little I always knew, someday I'd grow up to be just like you.You had a way of making me feel,that all you did had special appeal.
The first to wear makeup, the first to the prom,the first broken heart, the first to be strong. I just couldn’t wait to catch up to you,but the more I learned, the more that you knew.
To have a big sister is really a gift,someone to lean on when you need a lift.No longer little, but one thing is true,I still want to be just like you.With all my love, your little sister!!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh that is so sweet! It made me cry... you little bugger lol. I love you Dest!!
Im bawling right now…Destiny you mean so much to me. I have the best sister in the whole world! You know that you are and will always be my best friend (next to Alec) haha. I miss you like crazy and it has been very hard living away from our family and best friends, but we know that right now we need to be up here. You will get married and move away too, but you know wherever we are and what points we are at in our lives that we will always be the bestest friends. We will be coming home in a couple weeks!! So plan to hang out with me. PS - When im coming home im looking through your closet for my missing clothes haha jk! And I love the pictures..so us! I love you sooo sooo soo much!! XOXO
Hey love, time to update!!! lol
Post a Comment