Saturday, January 26, 2008

Joined the world

So, this is actually Tiffany and i made Destiny a blog. She said she never wanted one, but then after teasing her she agreed to it. I tease her becuase every time i talk to her on the phone and ask her how things are and what new she always responds "Everything is great and nothing is new". So maybe this is a good way for her to tell me whats new, since i don't get to see her beautiful face each day anymore. I love and miss you so much...keep this updated, we want to see and hear everything that is going on in your life!!

3 comments:

Alec and Tiffany said...

Ah!! We are going to be aunts..i am so excited. I really can't wait. PS, the blog looks great! xoxo

Rowe Family said...

And what a good Aunt you will be!!! I love you.

The Wilson Family said...

Hey girl. It's your cuz kate. I'm about to have a baby! Visit my blog sometime girl. I miss you and hope things are well. Keep me updated. It's been way too long....